poet ● novelist ● arts collaborator ● teacher
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- This is an individual writer’s website – just me, Philip Gross – and meant for people who want to find out more about my writing.
- I do not collect data about anyone, or pass it on to anybody else. The website analytics log the number of visits, but this can’t be used to identify individual visitors.
- If you give your e-mail on one of the contact pages – the Contact button or Ask Philip in the Dark Sky Park Zone – I will use it to reply to you, from an e-mail address I use for nothing else. It will not appear on the website.
- Neither will your full name, if you tick the box to give permission for me to publish my answer to a question you have asked.
- The Ask Philip page reminds you to ask for a parent or guardian’s consent to contact me, if you’re under 13.
- I can’t prevent my home computer from remembering that it has seen an e-mail address, but it won’t be kept on any list, and the computer is password protected when it’s not in use. If the worst came to the worst and I found it had been compromised, I can recover people’s addresses from the web host’s secure site to let you know.
- I know that everybody’s privacy is important, and I will look at the site and this policy regularly to make sure it is working as it should.
- Now, welcome…